Cook with us and Rotary Club.
It is only a small donation that goes to Perth Charities -
Brought to you by La Sosta Fremantle and Rotary of Elizabeth Quay.
About the Event
We are delighted to cook with Rotary club!
Join our virtual live cooking class presented by best Perth Italian - La Sosta Fremantle.
Our chef Matteo will take you into the Tuscan delights with one of his favourite meals, homemade Gnochi Pesto alla Genovese. We'll bring you behind the scenes and into the kitchen where Mateo will work his magic and YOU will cook alongside him in the comfort of your own kitchen.
Our host, Nick Lim, will ask all of your questions and help us learn from a master of the cooking trade whilst exploring Matteo's passion for cooking, community and any other interesting stories along the way!
How It Works:
- Once you buy a ticket, we'll send you a list of ingredients which you will need to purchase before the episode on the 14th of June.
- At 3pm on Sunday the 14th of June, we will email you a private YouTube Live link. Log in using a PC, laptop or tablet device (we recommend a large screen so you can follow along in your kitchen).
- at 4pm (+8GMT) Matteo will take us through the recipe step by step, allowing viewers to get hands on, ask questions and join in the fun of cooking live with one of Perth's favourite chefs!
- PLUS all ticket holders receive a complimentary glass of Prosecco with any meal at La Sosta in the month of June (just show your ticket at the door).
Learn how to make Gnocchi and give back to a charity of your choice - 100% ticket sales go to:
- Doorstep Dinners (Facebook page a St Pats initiative) takes food prepared from local restaurants directly to the doorsteps of those affected by COVID-19 social isolation and distancing measures.
- CARAD provide essential welfare and advocacy support to asylum seekers, refugees and detainees in Western Australia.
- Esther Foundation provides a recovery program to educate, encourage, empower and enrich the lives of young women.