- October 4, 2017
1. Is La Sosta BYO?
2. Does La Sosta have a wheelchair access?
– Yes, there is a lift that can be accessed from Bottega cafe downstairs. Please, call us on 0893359193 and we will be happy to drive the lift for you. If you have a pram or difficulties to take the stairs, please, ask our friendly staff for the assistant with the lift. We are always happy to help.
– Wheelchair access restroom is located on the main level for your convenience.
3. Is there a private dining room?
– Yes, you can book Mezzanine level for an exclusive use. Please, contact us on bookings@lasosta. net. au for any private functions and group bookings inquiries.
4. Do you cater vegetarian or vegan?
– Yes, we have lots of vegetarian options in our Antipasto section of the MENU, as well as seafood pasta if your diet allows seafood, beetroot risotto, and porcini mushroom risotto. We also have one vegan chef if you would like to request a special vegan menu for your set menu when booking your event.
5. Does La Sosta have Gluten Free options on the menu?
– Yes, we do have various Gluten Free dishes, market ‘GF’ in our MENU. For example, all our mains are Gluten Free. Disclaimer: We do use flavor in our kitchen for other dishes, and we are not entirely Gluten Free restaurant.
6. Can I add parmesan to my seafood pasta?
– As a traditional and authentic Italian restaurant, we do not recommend adding parmesan to seafood pasta dishes.
7. Can I smoke at La Sosta?
– No smoking is allowed on the premises.
8. Is there Pizza at La Sosta?
La Sosta is a pasta restaurant and we do not make pizza normally. However, we do have a great woodfired oven and you can book an event with pizza.
9. Is La Sosta kids friendly? Do you have kids menu?
We do have high chairs and baby change at La Sosta. There is no kids menu, as far as at Authentic Italian restaurant culture kids can have dishes from the regular menu. We offer entre pasta options, which is usually great size for the kids.
We do offer kids set menu with our function & group booking packages. Please, contact us here to enquire the menu.
If you are carrying a pram, please give us a call so we will drive the lift for you. The lift is located at Bottega Cafe downstairs.
10. Can I bring my own cake?
We have an in-house patisserie at La Sosta, where we can create any kind of cake. If you may wish to bring your own cake, you may do so, $2.5 cakage per person applies.
11. Is La Sosta open for Christmas?
La Sosta is open for Christmas Lunch, please, contact us if you would like to inquire the dinner reservation.
La Sosta is open for New Year’s Eve till approx. 1 AM.
12. Do you accept AMEX?
We do accept American Express cards with 3% surcharge.
13. Does your restaurant serve late night food?
The kitchen normally closes around 9-10 PM. Please, give us a call or message us to inquire a reservation beyond these hours.